I found a wonderful site with Friday Five questions...
Don't forget to hop on over there and check them out as well.
Five Questions then:
1) What were your after-school hours usually like when you were in high school?
Yikes, it's been a while... in the fall there was band. One day, at band camp?...
Otherwise, homework...friends? I must have had friends. LOL I don't remember.
2) What are the first moments like when you finally get home after a long day?
I'm a stay at home mom. I have the joy of not coming home to a loud, messed up, dinner half cooked household. LOL Poor DH!
3) Where do your thoughts normally turn after the December/January holidays have passed?
Definitely towards a couple of months of peaceful, quiet down time. I love those months between Christmas and Easter when no one goes out, holidays are scarce and kids go to school. I get alot of writing done! My first manuscript was started and completed in the months of March and April. =)
4) When did you last allow someone to cut in front of you in line?
I'm always letting people cut in front of me. I think it's a matter of Karma(did I spell that right?) or you could call it Points to Heaven depending on your belief... In the car and the grocery store are the most cutable places.
5) What are you going to do right after you finish answering these questions?
I'm heading over to my writing group Romance Divas so that they'll all come visit and leave their own comments on the Friday Five!
Thanks you guys over at Wordpress and Friday Five!