Sunday, August 26, 2007

Question of the week.

Do I talk about goals?
Do I do the Friday Five I missed?
Do I write a letter to my aunt who gave me a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster?

Blogging...I haven't talked about my WIP lately so we'll go with question number one.

My Goals.
Today I wrote 427 words.
My goal was 200...
200 words a day for the time being.

I'm not trying to raise my self-esteem, I just don't want alot of stress.
So this is good. My World War II novella has hit 10k and now it's just over that.
I'm really excited because I can see a finish.
A light at the end of the tunnel.
A Happily Ever After for Mark Danbury and Margaret Pennington (now, Danbury)...can you believe it?! They're married!
Of course you can. What's the big deal, right?

It'll be a harder sell... that's for sure.
*sigh* too bad, they love being married.
It's bad enough I seperated them from each other in the first 500 words.

So, now you know a little more.
;) Let's hear what your goals are...
We're all in this together.
-Morgan St. John

5 comments:

  1. 1. Stop freaking out about subbing.
    2. Finish editing Book 1.
    3. Finish Book 2.
    4. Begin Book 3.
    5. Get me somma that tasty rooster syrup!
    6. Make stuffed french toast with strawberries, cuz you made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the whole goals thing. I just don't seem to work that way.

    I need someone else's deadlines. I'm too willing to let my own slide.

    I do intend on getting 'Red' done before The Man leaves again. (cause we all know just how much writing I got done when he was gone laast time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are sweet, visiting me and everything!!! I have friends!

    Yes, Chrissy, stop freaking out about subbing! except for if you planned to sub to trisk or mardi gras... i'd like to do that this fall, too. keep me posted.

    Seeley. i'm with you most of the time. why do you think my goal is 200words a day? that sucks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morgan,

    Thanks for stopping by Romantic Inks yesterday. :) Loved your comments.
    My goals:
    1)Write my daily goal - four pages
    2)Answer emails
    3)Surf blogs

    But if all I can get are those four pages written today then that's ok.

    I've posted my goals at my own blog which includes finishing the first draft of my current project by the end of this year.

    Thanks again and hope to you stop by RI or my blog again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I'm so glad you can see the end coming. It must be really encouraging.

    My goals all tie into:

    Have book on paper by Sept 30th - even if it stinks :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D