Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thirteen Things THAT INSPIRE ME
1. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Okay, maybe not exactly INSPIRATIONAL, but sure sexy...

4. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Really big zuchini...

12. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


36 comments:

  1. An inspirational list, for sure! I'd say you love love!

    Like you, I love writing--my TT is about story tips from a couple of great writers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, but books are a bloke's best friend too you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo I love the idea of having pictures.
    GREAT idea. And those pictures rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everybody!
    thanks to Judy who inspired the first picture...when I had just another good LOVE photo. Now I've got THE love photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list...love the pics:) Love does conquer all...doesnt it? Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's quite an eclectic collection of inspirations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list - and a neat way to compile it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures. I'm having the greatest luck in hitting blogs that are leaving me with the gorgeous images.

    So glad I found you. :)

    ~X

    ReplyDelete
  10. But, really. How do you feel about love? LOL! Wonderful list. What a great way to start my morning! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! No. 11 made me laugh out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved them all - Great way to do your 13!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that HILARIOUS or what?! Number 11 had be rolling on the floor last night. Could have been the late hour but...

    There's nothing like country music that displays all different kinds of love. I'm picking stories from melodies and lyrics almost everyday.

    we can only hope, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics and graphics :)
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Love Love.....
    That is always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful list. I love inspirational pictures like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice. Number 1 especially. Love this post, going to have to steal the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great TT idea...images have a way of making us think and feel! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great list and wonderful idea with the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pics! Where is that lake? It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I knew Elle...
    I'd be planning my get away as we...type.
    ;-) I think it's Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha, the one about country music is SO TRUE. Sighhhhhh

    Happy TT--you've inspired me to do a picture TT next week, maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, do you see what they did to my crazy lovers?! I was wondering when someone would notice...

    That sucks. give me back my picture. I hate that. Now I need a mr. Goodbar.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Okay, so I might be the last person commenting today and this won't matter, but I changed number 11. 11. was the cute cartoon couple not quite getting it right.

    Apparently, photobucket can control me from their spot in the virtual world. They had an add in there. Grrr. So I changed it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an awesome list, Morgan! Some very inspirational images there. I didn't jump on the TT bandwagon, but I did update today!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, you can say so much with just pictures and very little words....nice list

    ReplyDelete
  27. I cannot BELIEVE you added the Zucchini. ROTFLMBO

    ReplyDelete
  28. *blush* i know.
    I couldn't help it, though.
    they are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D