Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another quiet Sunday afternoon...
After brunch with the family and FIL, I should totally be writing...dude.

But I'm sort of surfing around, double checking my email, and stopping at a few blogs.

It's an ideal day...
Don't we all live for those warm end of summer days when the entire family is home? With my Hubby working on the car and my little fans scattered about the house doing one or another thing, I'm happy.

I might call a girlfriend....
write another scene from my WW2 novel...
sit outside under the tree and watch a real man get down and dirty with car grease...

I might drink a beer...or a glass of wine.
I might even READ!
Holy Moley...what am I still doing sitting here?

Have a great day.
Morgan


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love lazy Sundays >G< Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to have a lazy Sunday, but the stalkers wouldn't let me. Glad you enjoyed yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have FANS!!! Thanks for stopping by! Mama...you've got to learn to let the stalkers run loose!! LOL JK.

    It was wonderful! I lounged in the front lawn ogling the Man as he changed the brake pads and rotated the tires on our minivan [while simultaneously, and at the same time, reading a Christina Skye book.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Morgan~
    First off, thanks for the comment on my blog.

    Secondly- Glad you had a nice Sunday. I tried reading a book on the couch, but bed sheets needed changing and dishes needed washing and I took a little nap because my neck and shoulder was bothering me.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those days..*sigh* I wouldn't know what they are lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lazy day? What's that? I tend to be a workaholic and my DH is even worse. I threatened to kidnap him the other day, but alas, he got involved in yet another big project.

    Glad you got a day off. Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess my husband isn't a real man, lol. He doesn't change car things unless left without a choice. Yesterday I sat in the sun and watched him read "Rethinking Corporate Security in the Post 9/11 Era." But then I also watched him play with the kids in the pool so I guess he'll do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no... a real man is not limited to changing or otherwise fixing cars. A real man can be many things...

    As I'm sure you all know!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D