Thursday, September 6, 2007


Thirteen Things I love that start with the letter M


1. Matt
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. Music
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. Melon...cantalope, watermelon...as long as it's ripe, cold and sweet!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
....not to mention the seed spitting contests!!!!!

4. Mom - it's way harder being a mom than I expected...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5. Montana - I know it's as likely as me being the Queen of America, but I'd love to live there...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6. Medtronic Minimed - without it I'd be taking several shots a day...

7. diet Mountain Dew
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8. Mary Kay
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9. March - the month I was married...although if I could change that, I would.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10. Movies - I LOVE MOVIES...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is way harder than it seems...I've been at it for a half an hour...M,M,M,M...5 minutes later, 2 google searches...

11. Um... Mooks - :D see picture below.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12. My Kids...
Little blessings, part me and part him.
What a great idea that one was!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm ending it there...
that was harder than I thought...
You give me a THIRTEEN!!!!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





29 comments:

  1. I love your list! I had actually been planning to do a 'things I love that start with J' list, and changed my mind at the last minute. Next time. I can only imagine how difficult J will be ;)
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried it...and you are right, that was hard to do. Great TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mountain Dew was enough. I go through at least 2 6-packs a week. Sometimes more. Sometimes a lot more.
    Add in my Mom who alway has Mountain Dew for me when I come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I should do one like this. Let's see something else that starts with M? Maybe those dark chocolate M&M's mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOOKS? That's cheating. But I loved it! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!!! I totally relate. I'll start out with "Oh thirteen things I ...."and then I get to number eight and wonder what the hell I was thinking!!!!!

    I've been known to repeat myself. Pssssst. I love Mooks too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did fantastic with your list! And I'm with you on movies. I love watching them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me! I can be your 13th M -- Mumford, Debbie. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course... MUmford! you're on my blog! I should have thought!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooks? You crack me up. Yeah, sometimes that TT can get harder as you get donw the list, mine was today.

    http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me! Me! Me!

    Oh, yeah, and I like Mooks, too. *grin*

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mooks?!

    How about:
    Makeup
    Marshmallows
    Monsters, Inc (a GREAT Movie)
    Monkeys
    and Munchies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

    #6 - wish these had been around earlier. my dad was diabetic and I remember watching him give himself shots every day while growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list! I so love movies, too!

    *hugs*
    Paige

    My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. your last number 13.....

    MYSELF!
    you have to love yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many books?

    We were in Montana for the first time in 2003. The western part is just fabulous. Loved it! I've never had a Mountain Dew. My husband said, "Tastes like your foot's asleep," so that must have spoiled it for me.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list! I loved the way you added pics of your favorite things.

    I keep thinking I need to do this type of list...I finally wrote a post-it note to remind myself, so maybe next Thursday!

    My TT is up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I take it you don't love Mondays? *WEG*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Moon, especially the harvest moon!

    Great list! I don't think I could have thought of 12, including mooks ;-)

    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Monday mornings (when the kids go back to school), M&Ms, mud pie, Mocha MooLatte's from Dairy Queen, Monty Python, Mexican food, marzipan, macadamia nuts, Morgan Hawke's books, mail, My Girl (the movie), midnight, and of course, men. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanx for stopping by! that was only my 2nd 13 and it took me about 4 months to follow up my first one! So i'm down with the 'mooks!' Definately gotta be lovin those movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. From "The Urban Dictionary"...

    ---- ---- ---- ----
    mook : A term coined by Douglas Rushkoff in an episode of PBS's "Frontline" entitled "The Merchants of Cool." Mooks are archetypal young males(teens-early 20s) who act like moronic boneheads. They are self centered simpletons who live a drunken frat-boy lifestyle(or are frat-boys). Examples can be found anytime someone watches "Jackass." Rushkoff claimed that the media glorifies this ideal and stifles natural self expression, however, some people might argue teenage boys have always acted like morons(its actually a long-standing stereotype). Nonetheless, standardized conformist dumbass-culture behind a veneer of exhuberance is a scary notion indeed.
    ---- ---- ---- ----

    Egads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aren't you glad you didn't pick Q? >G<
    I would have added merlot, Macadamia nut cookies, Manhattan (the city and the drink - hey, that's two things!), Mets, mocha, and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great list lol How about Magic?
    Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D