Thursday, October 4, 2007

*HAPPYDANCE*

For the MAN who passed the final part of his CPA exam with an 85!!!!!
THANK THE BLESSED GOOD LORD...
AND TONS OF HARD WORK.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I stole this one from Sue. She did a happy dance when they closed on their property...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket in case you can't tell, that's Perry...from Scrubs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket the maker of Happy dancing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OKAY, I THINK I"M FINISHED...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

NOW, I'M FINISHED.

12 comments:

  1. WOOOOT! WOOOOT! WOOOOOT!
    I'm so happy for you guys!
    WTG!!!!!! All that hard work paid off, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you both!! Yeah! Congratulations! :)

    Cia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooohooo! That's AWESOME news! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Go unplug your fan to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for coming by! I'm so releived...there was this small part of me saying, he could fail and it will be okay. Now, i'm just dancing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Major congrats! That is a long road and wonderful that he's made it...and you too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee!!!!!!!! I heard you called last night.. I am so glad it is GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!! Way to GO, Matt! (the rest of the family who has to endure the preparation, studying, etc!)

    :) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! That rocks!!

    So do you get to move now??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay, that IS good news. And thank you so much for sidebarring me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - that was fun! I've popped over from Seeley's blog. Just in time for a celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D