Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October 11, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hope you don't get too bored!


Thirteen Lines from last night's Chat Challenge at Romance Divas


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



In no Particular order.

1. “I don’t have what you want. I wouldn’t tell you what you want to know… even if I did know, which I don’t.”

2. Her apartment building sat three blocks up on the right.

3. “Information, my dear. Information will win this war.” He patted her knee. “First, I need your purse.”

4. Goosebumps rose on her cooled skin when he laughed, high pitched and evil. [speaking German]“You have something I want.”

5. She was so stupid.

6. His gaze traveled from the road to her face down over her chest and into her lap. It returned to the road when he spoke, “I can be reasonable.”

7. His quirks set him apart. Her ignorance set her apart.

8. Her lips were dry, parched from licking them and biting them. When her chin trembled she clenched her teeth and moved her head to stretch the tense muscles at the back of her neck.

9. “So, you remember.” He didn’t slam the door after situating himself behind the wheel.

10. Her feelings were bolstered by an anger she hadn’t been aware existed and if Mark were really dead, she would kill Henry herself.

11. Mark is dead.

12. Could he be that moronic? Apparently…

13. Why would a man, protected by amnesia, force his hand?






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






21 comments:

  1. Some of these sound pretty intriguing. Esp. #s 6 and 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love what happens at those chats, uh? *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all would be great starting points for a novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by!!! Chat challenges are good. Took me a while to get in the groove last night... 10 is good, isn't it? Love when she gets kick a$$.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool quotes. Maybe I should start popping in on those chats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting chat. Are all these quote based on the picture?

    http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Great list!

    *hugs*
    Paige

    My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see that your WWII ms is generating such great lines, Morgan! Were those all from last night? Once you got going, it looks like you were on a roll! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots to play with in that list. I'll have to come back to steal a line or two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Glad to know someone got something done last night beside sorting thru the great agent list! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of those are pretty intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this has ingrigued me too... I will link my way over now to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting lines. Must be fun at the chats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your chat challenge sounds so intriguing! Looks like you got some interesting material!! I'll have to stop by more often!
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those do sound challenging. My brain is full of fuzz though. All I see are letters. i better stay away from writing and leave the challenges up to the folks who can read write and spell.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not sure what the Chat Challenge is but some of these quotes look very intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some intriguing lines there! Good idea for a TT list. Thx for your visit this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always enjoy seeing lines from someone's work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE #1 and #3!!! So intriguing and funny as hell. (I hope they were supposed to be funny.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I must admit I haven't got a clue what a chat challenge is. So most of these quotes don't really make any sense to me. I guess that's more an insider thing... ;)
    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my TT. I'm way late in making the rounds again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D