Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30, 1864

Helena, Montana is founded after 4 prospectors discover gold at Last Chance Gulch.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Kinda looks the same...almost.
And Beautiful.

~~~~

I'm going to post more later...
stay tuned for additional history trivia.
I've been waylaid...
There won't be more! Sorry, company today. :D
I had a wonderful time with my sister.
She'll stay through tomorrow and we'll take the kiddies out for trick or treating.
Have a wonderful night.

2 comments:

  1. Fun. I've been researching Mining communities in Colorado for an upcoming release. It's always interesting how past communities formed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Montana. My Grandparents had a cabin by Big Timber, Montana. We used to go every summer.
    Great picture.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D