Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tag, you're it.

I've been tagged... by Seeley deBorn.

which means, for today, that I'm going to tell a story about myself and dancing.
Oh, I can dance...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have I taken formal lessons? Yes, when I was about four years old. I remember a green tutu and a teacher who wore perfume... WHICH, I can still smell today. I don't know what it's called...I think it was Charlie...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
but, one time, when I worked at McDonald's, someone wearing that perfume came through the drive-thru. How odd to be overwhelmed with images of dance class from thirteen years earlier. Good memories, those.

First dance at my wedding, Journey...but I don't remember what song.
Last dance at my wedding, Amanda by Boston.
Father's Dance at my wedding, could have been Whenever God Shines His Light...it, for sure, was Van Morrison.

I'm a good follower...usually. The Man dances...after a few drinks and then we get down.

I'm going to tag Dianna Street. Maybe she has a dancing story she can tell us!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. The Elaine video makes me cringe everytime I see it. Thanks for doing the Jezebel Meme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good dancing! If you're still married to the man you danced to Journey with, you are made to go the distance together! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Elaine groove thang! I bet you can't remember your first dance song because you were too busy gazing into your new husband's eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D