Wednesday, November 7, 2007

100 miles in 54 days - My other Blog

Motivating Factors.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've been thinking lately...

I've been known to appreciate a fine-looking man.
Hell, I'm married to one... I think.

BUT, I don't get that urge to run or ride my bike that extra mile just because I found a picture of a really hot guy online and posted it on our blog. Know what I mean???

Like I should run an extra few miles because...well, you never know. Kenny Chesney might stop by this weekend and I REALLY want to look my best, right?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


WHAT WILL BE YOUR MOTIVATION?
Do you have a picture of yourself from ten years ago?
Do you have a personal goal? an obtainable dream...like climbing Mount Everest?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Let us know what motivates you to continue this journey.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing the weight I worked so hard to lose creep back on has inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picture my book on the shelf at Borders which inspires me to write.
    I picture myself next to Nora Roberts to inspire me to lay off the carbs. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D