Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bringing it Home

I'm not really sure what that means...
but, we're finally in our new home. We've been here two weeks and have finally hung a few pictures on the walls. :D It's pretty. We don't have a couch and we need a bed BUT we have our pictures. That's nice. Makes it feel more like home.

Outside

It took me a while to get connected... and believe it or not [it's not hard to believe, that's for sure] I got a ton of work done while offline, including revisions for more than half of my World War II story. Looks like I'll have it ready to go soon. smiley face

I should get offline more often. Ha.
I look forward to this new leaf, though.
I'm going to focus on my writing and I want my blogs to reflect it.
I'll start back up with my This Day in History blog.
Tomorrow or Tuesday. I feel like I have a lot of time on my hands.
The days are REALLY long here in Illinois.

I think part of it is that I don't know anyone yet.
The phone doesn't ring. I don't have anywhere to go...
It's kind of nice, actually.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It was good to see you online today. Glad to hear you've been getting stuff accomplished as you settle into your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm glad your back, and you are enjoying your new home.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is so inviting! It makes me want to grab a lawn chair and a cup of coffe and perch myself right there on your lawn with my laptop in hand. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D