I've been tagged THREE times since yesterday evening by
Kaige at Impulsive Hearts,
Kelsey Simmons, Normally Paranormal, and
Ally Kendall who is tangled up in words...and life.
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.
The day he'd watched her run headlong into gunfire, he realized he'd failed miserably.
"Imp is not Malika."
Jed met Running Bear's piercing stare, and quickly averted his gaze.
I may have to pass on the tagging part...
We’re playing Telephone again, only this time Alice is calling it “Whisper.” So you can’t pound the keys–type lightly or the spell will be broken.
1. Make a change in the paragraph below. It can be as little as a single word or almost every word, so long as we can still recognize the paragraph you received from the person who tagged you ( me, Bethanne), not the original paragraph (by Alice).
The paragraph I wrote based on Kelsey's:
He came from America, a leather jacket on his shoulders and a scarf around his neck. His name was Mark. She said he could buy her dinner. Instead of feeding her, he flew her in his plane where capturing the moon seemed all too possible.
3. Also link to the person who tagged you ( me ) so the chain will not be broken.
4. Go to the original paragraph at Alice’s Restaurant and let her know you did it so she can link back to you. For extra credit, head over to http://AliceAudrey.wordpress.com around June 9th for the contest based on this meme.
You could win a $20 gift certificate! <--that is a little cool. :D