Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Flowers In Bethanne's Yard


1. Photobucket

2.
Photobucket

3.
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket

5.
Photobucket

6.
Photobucket

7. Photobucket

8. Photobucket

9.Photobucket

Oh dear... nine pics. I have a total of about 12 peonies bushes back there...so, I think I'm entitled so a few skipperoos.

LOL.

My seven year old son took all those pictures. :) and loved it.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






10 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Nice T9? I like the first flower the best.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden has a lot more color than ours at the moment. I can't wait for the spring flowers to come up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very vibrant colors. Tell your son, he did good. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happ T13! I love the list of beautifully colored flowers. Hope to see you at my 6th edition about Laurell K. Hamilton at Talk About My Favorite Authors blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flowers. After the white of winter ... any color is appreciated. Your son did a wonderful job with the pictures. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful!

    *hugs*
    Paige

    My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many. Are they all in bloom at once? All I have are over the hill lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics - your son did a great job. I especially like the orange one in pic number seven!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome, wtg!!!! I'm impressed! what an accomplished garden!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D