Well, it's the start of a new school year tomorrow. I have three kids who will scamper off the wonderfully scheduled world of classrooms and assignments, recess and new friends. Unlike while at home, they will actually have something to do. :D
For me this will mean a few [or several, if I'm lucky] extra hours to write in the week. Yay! [Imagine in October when ALL the kids will be in school! Eeeek!]
Inspired by my dear friend, Moira Keith, I am going to start posting my weekly goals here on Monday night. I want to be disciplined...if even just a little bit. :D
August 18, 2008 - Critique week:
1) Finish C5,6,7 for Leigh Royals
2) Continue work through Lauren Murphy's ms...a few more chapters
3) Keep up with CP, Estelle Harte. Critiques, recritiques--her story is going to rock! I'm very excited for her. A contemporary romance for the American Story line at Harlequin. Go Estelle!
1) rewrite Switzerland scene.
2) reread 7 books [if I have time ;-)] You know, in between everything else...
With football season approaching... I wonder, why is the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio? I've been there a dozen times [Canton, I mean] or more... still I don't know.