Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

Pumpkin Cookies

1 stick margarine
1/2 c white sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c pumpkin [canned is fine]
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 egg

2 c flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Okay, this recipe is totally off the cuff.
I did make it. It's a variation on my chocolate chop recipe...
The flour will be key. Make sure you add enough so that the cookie dough is stiff enough. It will be goopy, a little messy, but NOT poury. It should hold its shape when you drop it on the pan.

Bake at 350 for about 8-12 minutes.

Pumpkin Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, this would be nice to serve on Thanksgiving to the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I have a major obsessions with chocolate chip pumpkin cookies that they sell at the supermarket and have been thinking of trying to make some of my own... I may just have to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does this tell you where my mind was? I read margarine as margarita... is that a sign? LOL, kids love pumpkin choco chip... guess I might have to make some huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make Pumpkin chocolate Chip cookies with White chocolate chips and everyone begs me to make em yearly. Guess I should soon. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D