Friday, May 8, 2009

End of the Week, Relief

I finally took a huge bite out of my Chapter Twenty-Five revisions last night. I was egged on by a good friend of mine after a lovely visit in her kitchen. Phew! I needed that kick in the butt. :) Thanks Nikki!

...Summer is almost upon us. It's time for cutting back on things. Making more room for extra curricular activities with the kids. I'm going to put together a schedule for myself this year. I have a tendency to fall into bad habits. Just ask my kids. Last year they were bored!!! So, we're going to do better this year. [yes, i wish i had that laptop] But with a schedule, I feel I can do both activities and writing without shorting one or the other. Oh!! And I'm signing up for a Braille class...something I should have done THREE years ago.

Busy summer. I'm looking forward to it.
What are your plans for summer?

5 comments:

  1. I don't know about plans but my goals include staying sane and sober! LOL We will have to hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braille? I'm impressed. My plans are to sleep in, stay up late, lounge by the pool and head to the beach. It's going to be a long, hard summer...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still figuring out my summer plans, but ways to keep the kid busy will definitely be at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be in Memphis for part of the summer but the next job is just 30 miles from home. It'll be nice to be home for 3 months and not have to travel. I've gotten used to having to work around little mans school stuff during the day...but keeping him busy is easier when I can send him downstairs to my Mom. Hope you had a beautiful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my plans for the summer?

    My daughter is taking summer school, she failed a class *sigh*. And I'm her ride, and it's past time I taught her to drive. So after summer school I'm doing a very ambitious thing in teaching my daughter the way of the road, lol.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D