Sunday, June 7, 2009

Endings

Endings should be easy. We go through so many.
The end of a minute, sixty times an hour.
The end of a morning and the end of an afternoon.
Days last only twenty-four hours.
Stories only last a number of pages.
And a song will be over in a matter of minutes.
Friendships end, as do careers.
Life is short no matter how long it lasts.

Some endings will bring celebration and others will bring tears...
But, whether with joy or sadness, endings always bring new beginnings.

Have a great new week.
Love,
Bethanne

6 comments:

  1. Hey Bethanne!
    How poetic. :) It kind of makes me sad, but it's definitely true. What are you ending?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, when I saw the title of your post I was wondering if you were ending your blog?

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought of it that way, but you're right endings should be easy! I guess beginnings should be as well.

    Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. But I too hope it's not the end of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How's your trip going sweet girl?! How is the family?

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, I have been such a horrible friend and not visited and this was the first post I read to try to catch up. You made me cry. (I do this at the drop of a hat these days it seems.) But this post was both beautiful and sad.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D