Thursday, July 16, 2009

That Big Copy Job


Part of me hates that life goes on....



But it does....
and here's my 308 pages of novel to prove it.
I'm about to take a long trip to Florida and I plan to use the quiet time in the car to read through it. Check for typos, grammatical errors, plot holes, mistakes...
Did I mention I have four kids? The quiet time in the car might be a dream. We shall see.
The blog is going to be silent for a while.
God Bless you all while I'm away.
Happy writing, Joyful living.
Love,
Bethanne

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a quiet trip to FL. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe. Beautiful picture, of your accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice, quiet, safe trip.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D