Friday, September 18, 2009

Do I reCopy?

That's what I've been asking myself for the past week.
Do I take my revisioned final to the copier and spend another $25 to get the hard copy?
I think I should, because it's very hard to read nonactively while in a word program.
All of a sudden I'm seeing details, when I WANT the whole picture.

*sigh*

What do you do? Have many hard copies do you make before you're able to put your manuscript aside as completed?

Me? Two, if this ms is any indication.

3 comments:

  1. Hey-where do you go to make your copies around here? I want to make some copies of the kids art work...someday...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of a finished ms? Well I am a print copy whore. I print out my ms at different intervals depending on my issues, but then again, I can never seem to get my internal editor to keep her mouth shut without doing so.

    Know that didn't help but I would think that with a finished MS two copies at most would be best.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you have one of those scanner priner things?

    I have an HP pro jet all-in-one, and that thing does everything but make coffee.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D