Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In honor of my Birthhday

A meme....

Stolen from Kerri, who lifted it from George... A good way to start the New Year--reflecting.

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size … is about 2 feet by 3.5 feet and holds about 7 blankets.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job … has matured me and brought me joy.
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving … I am usually going over the speed limit.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need … facts, details, action.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost … a kind and generous father-in-law.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when … my kids are frustrated.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk … I get emotional and weepy--> EW! I cry in my beer!
8. I’ve come to realize that money … DEFINITELY shouldn't be the only reason why people stay at their jobs. <-- that was Kerri's answer too, and I'm on it...like white on rice.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people … don't understand what makes me tick.
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always … go to church on Sunday.
11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings … always got my back.
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom … has a very BIG heart.
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone …. oh, i don't have a cell phone!
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning … I was clueless to what the day would bring. ...just when you think you know!
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep … I really needed to work on my basal rates and bolus configurations.
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking … of watching That 70's Show.
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad … is supportive and loving.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook … I like seeing what everyone is up to.
19. I’ve come to realize that today … was the first day of the rest of my life.
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight … the cool breeze brings me hope for the fall and a new season--literally and figuratively [like Mary Poppins, waiting for the wind to change...something big is bound to happen]
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow … I will still love my husband.
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to … tell a story that people will like.
23. I’ve come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is … LOL no one.
24. I’ve come to realize that life … is a grand journey
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend … will be a first ever for me. My son will get a BB gun for his birthday. eek! he'll shoot his eye out!
26. I’ve come to realize that marriage … takes grace.
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends … make my life more well-rounded.
28. I’ve come to realize that this year … is one big freaking turning point for me, for my hubby, for our entire family.
29. I’ve come to realize that my ex is … still out there, and who cares?!
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should … wax my eyebrows.
31. I’ve come to realize that I love … food. This didn't just happen. I didn't take long to realize, actually.
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand … how a man's brain works.
33. I’ve come to realize my past … has made me who I am.
34. I’ve come to realize that parties … really can be a good time, if there are friends.
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified … of one more change.

Happy Birthday ME!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    It took you this long to realize #30? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, Jen. Yes! Okay? My mom plucked and I've been [not very regularly] plucking my eyebrows, too. But, I get done with the furrow above my nose and I want to die from the sharp pain... So, I quit, I never get around to doing the outside of my brows. They aren't bad, but they aren't tapered well at all, either.

    Um, I just don't know what to do... Help?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS DON'T THINK SUSAN BOYLE. Crap, now I'm going to have to post my picture so people aren't like... [whispering behind my screen] "well you know why she doesn't have a picture posted! I hear she has Boyle Brows!" LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D