Monday, October 26, 2009

No More Girls

First, I have to show you what's in my yard right now. We have these crazy landpeople who have filled our yard with a number of trees--cigar trees, elms, sycamores, maples, curly-leaved willows... They are on the verge of choking each other out [the trees, I mean], BUT right now, it's too pretty to complain. :)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm really sad to say that the blog I do reviews for has closed down. :( It was fun to be able to talk about the books I've been reading [which seems like none, lately]. The truth is, we all got a burned out over the past few months and we lost a couple of Girls....

So, on to other things...
and now, I may just have to post a review or two here on occasion.
Hopefully, I will be able to pick up my reading habit again. :P
We are a week from National Novel Writing Month.
I am jumping in again this year with a new Work. Another romantic suspense, heavy on the suspense. I've been plotting for a few weeks and feel this is going to be a worthwhile effort.
In other news: 2 rejections on the agent front with 6 still out.
I will be sending more out this week.
Have a great week, everyone!
Love,
Bethanne

1 comment:

  1. Love the trees! It makes me miss being out on our land. I'm going to do NaNo as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D