Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Review

I got nothing this week. Been busy writing... I opened The Last Rogue by Connie Mason and I'm very much enjoying it! London, smugglers, histry, village virgins... what more could you ask for? Oh! I know, a lord who has taken a vow of celibacy for an entire year. :D Now that's entertainment.

I don't know that I mentioned Nano when it was over. I finished at a measly 12K. Eh. I didn't even really get into the meat of my plotted story, but started a novella length on the fly at about week 3. It's a fun story, apparently, I like fun stories. It's just good to be writing. :D

The cookie exchange was YUMMY! My family is happy and I didn't have to do all the work. A win-win situation for sure. What about you? Have you done your holiday baking? What's your FAVORITE item to make AND eat during the Christmas season?

3 comments:

  1. Well as you well know, I am not in the xmas spirit this year and it kinda blows.

    My favorite baking item to make for the holidays is an Eggnog Bundt Cake, the girls at work expect me to make it every year now.

    To eat? My mother's home-made chocolate covered cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...nah. I'm not in the spirit this year which is dissapointing. I usually LOVE this time of year. We've had alot going on though. No writing. Not much reading. No Christmas. I really need to decorate and maybe it'll help. Mom is trying to get me going on the holiday candy and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like making Christmas fudge, yummy.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D