Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jumping Jacks

I can't do 2 minutes of jumping jacks.
It sounds crazy to me. If you had asked me before I started on this Wii Fitness craze, I would have said "Yes, I can." I'm active and 2 minutes seems short.

It's NOT!!

Holy mackeral. The Wii wanted me to record my resting pulse then my pulse after exercising. Yikes. After a minute I ended up waving my arms while I ran in place. By the time I was finished, I was breathing so hard and loud, I couldn't hear to feel my pulse.... yes, I said that. Why does it need to be quiet to FEEL your pulse? :D

Here's to improvement! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. I love the Wii and I'm usually breathless after two minutes, too, but the boxing game comes in handle for anger management. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA - I probably wouldn't be able to make it through two minutes either! Good for you though for getting fit - that is on my New Year's to do list as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D