Thursday, January 21, 2010

Request!

I hate to blog over my lovely Hero Post, but I just had to let you know that I received a request for a partial of my ms that is being subbed out to literary agencies. *big grin* It's a real boost in morale, I tell you. It's a glimmer of hope.

I know there are no guarantees. It's certainly not the same as getting an offer for representation, but it's a BIG step. Someone actually read the words of my letter and thought, "huh, that could be interesting." Eeeeeeeek! *breathe*

Also, I have a big mouth, so I'm just going to say it now. Penny is me. I mean, I made her up for my 'other' blog... I just, got bored one day. And while writing on my current manuscript the name just came to me and I could see it in big letters across the cover of a book. I have no plans for Penny just yet. Except she's going to talk about Beta Heroes...

It's just fun to play.
:) Big hugs and Love,
Bethanne

4 comments:

  1. So keeping track of the countdown for you! Yep... you know it baby girl. Oh and my fingers, toes, and legs are crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOO!!! That is awesome - congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Bethanne! That's a wonderful start! Saying a prayer that if he/she is the right agent for you, they'll snap you up.

    Miralee Ferrell
    www.miraleeferrell.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D