Friday, February 26, 2010

The Juggling Act

Officially, I have four blogs. This one, my diabetes blog, my son's blog--which I regularly fail to update, and Penny Dune's blog. Okay, so I'm juggling things... and right now, not very well! :D

I thought about the blogging thing when I noticed that Christina Dodd has been on her facebook A LOT lately. I mean, everytime I stop in there, my Home feed has at least 3 or 4 posts from her in it. Not boring stuff either but fun, interactive comments and questions. Then I've got a friend in my crit group who is worried about being interesting because she had someone interesting follow her blog...

Ack! I have to be interesting?!

Isn't it enough that my characters are interesting?!

...wait, what if my characters aren't interesting either? Oh no!

*GRIN*
It's one of those days.

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain!!!!

    I started a second blog...a healthy cooking blog I do with a friend. I knew I wouldn't be able to post every day....my writing blog is my #1 priority. But now I;m considering a third....yikes...what am i thinking!!! But this is more promotional...I was thinking of starting a blog for my main character. I don't know...it's an idea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're interesting! BTW, I love the pictures in your banner. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think keeping blogs updated keeps them interesting. Posts don't have to be long, just current. What's going on in your life? (That you'd like to share.) Your writing? Even posts on the mechanics of writing work.
    I'll keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I thought I was boring too, but I keep finding thing to post about so. . .maybe not.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D