Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Escape with a Pina Colada

Look at me. Now that I don't have all these blogs I'm worried about keeping up with, I'm actually posting regularly. Though today is Wednesday, I'm going to kick off MUSIC MONDAY. I don't do things in the normal fashion... ask my mom, she'll tell you. I march to the beat of my own drummer.

I heard a song on the radio this morning. A song I've heard off and on almost my entire life it seems. But today, I actually listened to the lyrics all the way through. And I was thoroughly entertained all over again. People want to know where I get my inspiration. This totally inspires me. :D You just have to listen to it...and the cute little cartoon is fun, too. Thanks for putting it together tamibashi from youtube!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SONG! I go nuts whenever it comes on the radio. I love to sing along with it. (Drives my kids nuts...an added plus.) Thanks for the walk down memory lane. (I'm smiling!)
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I remember when that song came out. Oops, just dated myself.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D