Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dragging my Butt back in

When it comes to my writing, I like to keep moving. I don't like to 'take a break' from a project just to let it stew for a while. I like things fresh in my mind and I like to get it done. That's my way. It's good for me.

I took a little vacation and went to NYC [FUN, btw, loads of it], and now I can't seem to jump in to my newest manuscript. Maybe I finally need that break. Unfortunately, I have two projects I want to squeeze in before Nevember. A sequel to my Dark Summer story [which is actually my Summer Lovin' story retitled], and a Christmas short story to get into an anthology my crit group is putting together. Both I'm excited about...

Yet neither seem as important as that nap I haven't been able to steal. Just once!!! Please! A nap when no one wakes me up!! No kids, no phones, no nobodies! :D :D

I think if I give myself a week or so, I'll feel better.
That's all I can ask for...
Have a great week.
With Love,
Bethanne

4 comments:

  1. Take the break if you need it. You need the energy flowing, not forced. :) Wishing you all the naps you can handle, dear girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to have some downtime! Take a nap. Let the ideas stew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some times you need a nap.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to the draw of an uninterrupted nap! (very rare, I have four kids!) I hope you are back in writing mode again. I am struggling to get back into my projects too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D