Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Monday -- Listen to Your Heart

Guess whose Birthday it is today? John Cusack.
I like John Cusack, better yet, I like his movies. And his sister is hilarious. So, though I'm not in love with John Cusack... no I don't have posters hanging in my closet! Nor do I make a cake every year and tell everyone that it's just your run-of-the-mill June 28th summer celebration. I don't systematically go through and borrow all his movies from the library, either. No. I just admire his career, from classic movies like Stand by Me to modern popular comedies like America's Sweethearts. I debated between a great Grosse Point Blank movie clip and this more sentimental collaboration made for some chic who actually does LOVE him. And since it's MUSIC monday, I guess we'll go with Roxette's Listen to Your Heart. :D



Have a great week!
Bethanne

2 comments:

  1. Happy B-day, John Cusack, where ever you are.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. His sister is funny. I love watching her in movies. John is okay. That's nice, right?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D