Sunday, September 12, 2010

Working around the bulge

I've hit a stage where I can't lean at all.
If I'm sitting, it has to be straight up.
Even at church today, I was nauseated in the pew because of the slight reclining position of the back. Ugh! This has wreaked havoc on my writing ability. My sitting times are shorter...

...and forget relaxing on the couch with my laptop! It's not working! If I pillow up and get straight, I have NO lap to place the thing.

I need one of those breakfast-in-bed trays....maybe, would be really nice if it had a rounded curve on my side in order to fit around my belly. :P

Help! What did you do when you were pregnant?
~Bethanne

2 comments:

  1. I really cannot remember what I did when I was pregnant!!! Sorry...wish I could be more help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't used to write back when I was pregnant but I remember the panic when I felt like I couldn't fully expand my lungs. I also remember standing at the bottom of the stairs and looking up and telling my husband, "I think I'd rather sleep on the couch tonight." Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D