Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Five

Five Ways I know daytime television is not targeting me...

The HOVEROUND SCOOTER for the not so mobile


Polident Commercials for the toothless


J.G. Wentworth Commercials, for the sucker with a settlement who'd rather have 100 grand than the millions he's won.


Welbutrin for the depressed--not that there's anything wrong with this, it's just not for me [yet]. hahaha. :D


Humana Insurance for Gramma and Gramps


That's it folks. This is just a small portion of what I see while I watch Price is Right and Family Feud and The Talk and Perry Mason or Hawaii Five-O... okay, somedays are better than others and I watch nothing, but still, if I'm not careful, before long, I will be there target audience!! :D haha.

Want some more Friday Five fun? Visit these other ladies and their aweswome blogs!
1. Moira Keith

2. Gina Ardito

3. Debora Dennis

4. Harper Bennett

5. Silke
6. Dawn Brown

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for my first laugh of the day, Bethanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that was funny. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot the Depends undergarments.

    Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, Gina! that's funny. did you know there's a NEW depends out? It's ultra thin... like wearing a pad instead of a diaper. :D I know! I've seen the commercials! You can even ride a bike in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Bethanne! Your topic made me laugh, but also made me thankful I don't have cable so I miss out on even local television... which means NO COMMERCIALS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol!

    They advertise tablets for depressed people? ROFL.
    Yikes!
    *sorry, I just snorted my coffee all over your pretty wallpaper*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hardly ever watch TV anymore. Though I did watched two TV movies today, but went back to my computer afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D