Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Instead of resolutions, I like to look back... 2010 was a BUSY year.  I was pregnant most of the time and had a baby in November. I wrote two novellas, both of which have been nicely rejected and will be sent on again in the new year. I continued the search for a home for my Single Title, Shake the Sugar Tree and in December sent it off to the last NY publisher on my list, Avon.  In the new year, I will send it off to a few e-publishers and see what shakes out. 

Today, as usual is the first day of the rest of my life.

I have a lot to look forward to this year.  My husband finally has a job again.  My writing is even better than it was last year [now I just have to find the time to actually write, I say with a screaming baby over my lap.].  I look forward to looking back again in a year and seeing all the great things that happened in 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby and your writing accomplishments. Here's to have them published in 2011! Have a blessed year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find your routine again. I have faith. Besides, if you don't who will keep me accountable?

    I heart you much and know that 2011 is going to be a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a lot going for you in the coming year. Good luck with those submissions.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D