Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where do I go?

I held my baby today and thought to myself. What if I'm sitting here holding the baby for the next six months...and getting nothing done? For a brief moment, I was completely fine with it.

But, the kids were in bed at 8pm and the baby was asleep shortly after. I knew then that I wanted to use my time to write. I don't want to throw my career under the bus.

Okay, so at this point I have one, for sure, scheduled time for writing. Friday mornings. Two-ish hours with no kids and a babysitter. It's not much, but it's a start.

What do you do when you find yourself short of time?
Any suggestions for the best use of my time would be GREATLY appreciated.
Enjoy the coming weekend.
With Love,
Bethanne

2 comments:

  1. Hey chicky.

    I can so relate. Try the notebook and pen idea to fit in 15 minutes whenever you can. Have a chapter printed out so you can redline/edit it whenever you have spare moments.

    And finally? Give yourself a teensy tiny break. It's hard and I struggle with the same thing, but within a year the baby will not be a baby. This is a short period and then it's over and they're preteens before you know it. You'll never regret nights you spent holding your baby...I promise.

    love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, write down evrything what you want to do when you have your free time. Everything! Use a notebook and write down when you are able to do anything. It always helps! Just plan your time. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D