Five uses for Braille if you're an over imaginative writer:
1) as a preteen, passing notes in class that your teacher won't be able to read
2) as a young adult, impressing the opposite sex with a unique skill...and passing notes in class to your best friend that your love interest won't be able to read.
3) as an adult, being able to communicate through letters to your loved one who is blind...and passing notes your boss won't be able to read.
4) in middle-age, like with soduko and word puzzles--working the brain to keep it useful...and passing notes to your lovey that the kids won't be able to read.
5) during old age, reading because you've lost your eyesight...
I would rather learn braille than not be able to read!!!
I've got all my Friday Five Friends listed on my Sidebar. Please take a swing by and enjoy a few more short reads. :D