Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time on my Hands

Seems I have a little extra time on my hands now. I've given up facebook for the time being and it has really hit me hard just how much time I've been spending there. I actually sit do: no notifications. I dropped all my yahoo groups so no activity there. I visit my writing group.

...then I sit and stare and think to myself, "Oh that's right. This is when I used to be able to write, but then didn't write so much because I was checking what everyone was doing on facebook."

I can't say I'm completely happy about leaving Facebook, but as the saying goes, blessings are often disguised.  So, I shall go forth in this new [old] world and figure out what to do with myself on a computer that involves Microsoft Word. LOL :D

4 comments:

  1. Great idea, lady! I might give up FB for lent. MIGHT!! ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many time wasters that I try to avoid at least until I hit my word count goal for the day. Good for you, cutting yourself off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up FB for lent too. I did it before for lent and it really did some good. gluck!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D