Friday, April 1, 2011
1. Hazelnut -- for fall. I just love when the weather cools off and I light that warm scent of hazelnut and coffee. Mmmm.
2. Apples and Berries -- what is it with me and fall? I love adding the scent of apples to those warm fall days.
3. Linen -- Glade has a clean linen scent that--oddly enough--I really like. It's not too harsh and reminds me of days at the beach house. Weird, huh?
4. Island Breezes...or no, Moonlit Walk -- I like something exotic, especially during the summer. I don't want fruity smells or sweet flowery smells, either, but these two have always been pleasers for me. More subtle than the floral arrangments, they sooth and float in the background.
Last but not least,
5. Pine/Cinnamon/Christmas -- I like something for the winter months. The pine has to be high quality, otherwise you feel like you're in a motel room. Iiiick. :P
What about you? Do you like candles? What's your favorite go-to scent?
Don't forget to stop off at the other Friday Fiver Blogs, listed on my sidebar!