Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bethanne 0 [okay, maybe .4], Progressive 1

Well, it's over. Settled. What a crock. Obviously, I'm not over it completely because if you wanted I could sit with you and rant over the injustice of the system for a good bit of time. But, I have other things to do. I have life to live [no thanks to that stupid girl who doesn't know how to drive and is probably still on the road today]. hahaha. :D

Next stop?

My husband's graduation and GEORGIA!
I'm moving to Georgia! ACK! What do I do?!?!

I know. Get rid of my winter coat. What an awesome break that's going to be. I've been living up North so long, a year down south is something to look forward to. Of course, I think I'll always end up back North. I'm a Northern girl at heart. Four seasons. Colorful autumns. Cold winters. Coffee. Lots of blankets. Snuggling down with my lover... and warm bodies. *cough*  Um... well, you get the idea. I do love my jeans!!! :D LOL

For now, the Army has me heading south. I go there excited and enthusiastic because that's where my man is. It is about time for us to be together as a family again. :D Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I sense some venom!

    But congratulations on seeing your husband again! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D