Thursday, December 1, 2011

TGIF

Loooong WEEK!
Can't say I haven't enjoyed it, though. School cake projects, doctor appointment, grocery shopping, writing, critiquing...
I almost finished Chapter Three in Sand Bay Secrets. Whooot!
I researched publishers for Catholic Fiction... Guess what?!

BIG FAT NOTHING.

Fine. I'm not concerned. My research is not over, anyway. I need to actually read some of it. THAT, my friends, that is the pudding. Unfortunately, my hopes are not that high. Maybe I should be more optimistic. Maybe I should be reading it with a different mind set...

I just want a good book, though.
Maybe I have to write it. :/ I'll keep you posted.
Perhaps a writer's review over the next month or so???
Wouldn't that be fun? Not something solely from a reader's standpoint.
More of a reflection on what's out there and how it compares to what I already know I love to read.

Is that unfair? Well that's the catch, isn't it? It's only unfair if I don't like it. :)
Should be an interesting month.
Now...

To go find something FICTION from a market that is almost non existent.
Take care my friends!
With Love,
Bethanne


2 comments:

  1. Hey B!

    Whatcha like to read?! What's your 'cup o'tea'?

    I'm into Regency, but once in a while I step out and head into the Middle Ages...occasional contemp, and time travel's not bad...

    I just finished Mia Marlowe's and Connie Mason's collaboration SINS OF THE HIGHLANDER, and it was really good! I also did a review on Jane Goodger's book WHEN A DUKE SAYS I DO and loved the 'infirmity' that she gave Alexander, the hero.

    There's many more, but I need to know what you like...

    mel
    www.bookworm2bookworm.wordpress.com
    A Place for All Romance and Book Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh melanie! You have asked a question that is like opening a can of worms!! LOL :D In a good way, of course!

    I think I will answer your question with a blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D