Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time Management

It can be done.
Everything on my list, with effort and even a minimal amount of organization, can be done.

That's what I tell myself. And today is the perfect example.
I knew, if I didn't get out right away, I might sit at my computer for an hour or two, but then I'd be stuck at the store from midday until my kids came home. So I left my computer and my coffee and my Skype friends and I ran to the store and the bible study and the bank...

When I finally got home, an hour later than I wanted to, I was able to put my little munchkin down for a nap, make coffee and sit to work for a good two hours. I've done more than the 212 words a day goal for the year, and I have hope that I can get to the 650 words a day goal for January.

I believe that time management has to do with prioritizing and guns.

Have a great week.
With Love,
Bethanne


Stick to your guns! [in all you do]

2 comments:

  1. Today while I browsed online I washed clothes. While my pot-pies were in the oven I fed my dog and vacuumed. While me and my son cleaned his room, we studied spelling words :D. I feel I did more than that or maybe not much more at all LOL but the point of my comment is, that Yes I totally agree with you. When you prioritize you get a lot more done. Multi-tasking gets involved too. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily word count! Good for you. It doesn't have to be big. It has to be something you can really fit into that (oh-so hectic) schedule, day after day after day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D