Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!

On this day, thirteen years ago, I looked like this:

<-- And this man married me. He calls himself--looking back at these pictures--a goofy bastard. I don't think so! Just someone who got me and knew me better than I knew myself before I could easily get away. :D When I see these pictures, I think of the torture I put him through that day and how he must have hated it. But he did it, and did so without grumbling or pulling on that collar.

Today, he's even more handsome, more understanding, more loving, more giving.... I can't believe how blessed I've been. He cares about me and about our family. Every decision he makes comes from God for us.

I think if we ever had the chance to do it again... we'd be perfect candidates to Elope. We'd just have to figure out how to do that in the church. hahaha.


Last song of the night before we rode off into the sunset.



7 comments:

  1. Apparently, 13 is a lucky number for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! What a lovely dress you wore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you two! So young and so cute/handsome!
    Wishing you to celebrate your 20th, 25th and 50th!

    God Bless you and your family!
    XOXO

    mEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)
    I just found your blog; and I truly loved this post!
    Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated Anniversary. My husband and I danced to Amanda at our wedding, my father always said that whoever I married had to learn it word for word before he could marry me. Of course, my husband didn't, and he still got to marry me, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I hope he learned the words to that song by now! :D :D Thanks for stopping by, Amanda.

      Delete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D