Monday, April 9, 2012

Miracle Monday

I found a Parking Spot at Martin Army Community Hospital. 
That is a MIRACLE!  :D

I'm just thankful today for military life. Even with its ups and downs, I find it has an odd sense of order that I can understand and appreciate. Might make me one of a few..! But when it comes right down to it, I'd rather deal with the military's EFMP or ACS or whatever acronym I happen to need than head to the city or county or state human services... :P

And with a special need kid, that's what I'd be doing. 

Someone else commented about this, and I agree. The sense of community and helpfulness is greater within the Army family than I've ever found in the gov't system [with a few exceptions, of course].  I think it's because....

We're all in it together, working the system, benefitting from the system, trying to maintain or better our quality of life.

1 comment:

  1. I've found this to be true in the military community in general. There is definitley a certain bond or sense of community that exists in the military. Not only because your all in it together but because you understand military life ups and downs better than people who'be never even tasted a drop of that life.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D