Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Is there stress here?

I have a tendency to NOT recognize stress. I'm a laidback person--I am! I don't care about germs. I don't care about messes. My parenting skills are often guilty of inconsistency...

So, when I'm getting ready to move. I have a book coming out in two[ish] weeks. My kids are about to get out of school for good. And I'm planning a trip to FL... I don't always recognize that this could all be a bit stressful until a friend says, Maybe it's stress?

And of course, that makes me laugh. Duh, I think to myself. No wonder your sugars are off and you can't seem to gain the same kind of control you normally do!!! *eyeroll* No worries, people. I've been overdosing like crazy and wondering why... now I know why. So the issue of good blood glucose isn't critical. It's the why that was causing me trouble. Now that I know, I feel easier overdosing in order to gain that control.

Basal: 130%, Get used to it. Something tells me, we're in for the long haul until I settle down again in Colorado.


1 comment:

  1. Yup - could be stress. I consider myself a very laid-back person as well, but sometimes things pile up and push me over the edge. Sometimes I'm off the cliff before I realize I need to take a break.
    Slow down a little. It's tough with all you got going on. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D