Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday!

Happy Mother's Day!!
My mom's a mother. I'm a mother. My sisters are mothers. My grandma's a mother...
Seems like mothers are a dime a dozen sometimes.
But then you hear stories that make you cringe, and you know.
Thank God I have my mother.

[insert pic here]

~~~~~~

Good gracious, what happened to my week?!
I'm deep in digital formatting mode... sorta.
It's been mostly simple so far and each publishing arm has it's own guide so it's a basic step-by-step following of directions. If you can follow directions, you can probably manage most of the formatting work. OTOH, I'm just starting the bookmarking links...creating a table of contents. I've heard difficult things about that. :P I'll keep you posted.

Hopefully it's a less crazy...more productive week.



1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed a great Mother's Day, Bethanne!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D