Saturday, July 7, 2012

A review -- Sunday Summation

I noticed a new review on Amazon, and it was really great. I love how it pointed out the flaws. Too many 5 stars and people might wonder if it's just family. :D LOL The reader liked the book and still gave it a 4. Awesome!

I also woke today to an email from Night Owl Reviews. WhooT! 3 Stars. Another great, thoughtful review. Yeah! Go ahead, click the banner. :D



I think what I know is...I can always improve. Which I knew. Of course, I knew that... but still, it's exciting to get these small bits of feedback from the reading public. :D

1 comment:

  1. Well done!! Keep up the good work Bethanne!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D