Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Editing Again

I'm almost done editing a ms, one that I subbed at the beginning of the year.
I never heard back from the publisher so I'm polishing it--again. And will send it out at the end of September back to the publisher with a little note about when I subbed it and if anyone would be interested in seeing it.

In October, I'm going to write a short story. I actually was thinking of finding a cover and writing a story inspired by that...rather than the other way around. Could be fun, ya know? And different. Time to work a few brain muscles, ya know?

November is Novel Writing Month, NanoWrimo, and I'm joining in with my YA Time Travel that I started when we were still in GA. WW2 story...

That's two new stories before the end of the year. December, I'll take off, in a manner of speaking...putz around doing this or that. Put a plan together for the New Year, etc.

I feel solid. Those are serious goals. Makes me feel better. :D

A big thanks to my husband who works his butt off to provide for his family.
I love that Man!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your revised ms; and cheers to your Nano-- I'll be there too, as Heavy Hedonist. See you in print!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D