Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF

So much has happened in a month.

I wrote a complete novel...one that is exciting. I look forward to the New Year when I pull that out and start a few revisions--get it right, so to speak. Though I edit as I go along [there's no help for it, really], I still have a few things to look at.

I began revisions on a manuscript I will be publishing in January. ...yes, you can find editors who aren't scheduling edits four or five months in advance. Don't forget, it never hurts to ask[unless it does and then maybe you just need a new editor...]. I had an editor once who told me she was going to edit a ms mid SEPTEMBER. She was done in the first half of May. So yeah, sometimes they can squeeze you in. You just never know.

Christmas is on the way...

I need to get to shopping. Booo. I really dislike this time of year and look forward to January.
I'm a mild-mannered Scrooge. I love bringing Christ to Christmas, everything else can take a flying leap.

Enjoy the weekend, friends.
With Love,
Bethanne


2 comments:

  1. I really like the new seasonal background theme for your blog! And the green tree graphic, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KR!!!
      I was thinking something dark with candles or something...and when I go back to a regular old background, I might change it up a bit to fit my writing style, which is usually a little darker...but this one just popped out at me!
      I love winter, and outside of Christmas, this one will do nicely through February.

      Delete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D