Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nothing to talk about

The real truth is that I have nothing to talk about.
With two kids back in school this week, and two more doing "project week," a week in which they work at home putting together a research project, I have most of my kids home at this point. Even though the two older ones are definitely deep into studies--they have to do 30 hours--I feel as if Christmas break is never going to be over.

I'm on the cusp of the New Year...still. It's a weird feeling. I've hesitated starting anything new. I'm waiting...which is THE DEMISE of forward movement. LOL :D Ack.

How about you?
Did you week and new year start with a bang? Or are you hanging back as well?

For all my inspiration, I wait on The Manager's Diary. I know...how original of me. :D
Check it out, though. The Manager's Diary. And LIKE it. You might find a few reasons to keep working.

1 comment:

  1. I figure every day I write a new work on the page I'm moving forward toward my goal. Baby steps.
    You'll find your groove and I'm popping over now to check out that link.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! Comment moderation is on because of spam. But be assured, I'm online often and your comment won't go unnoticed for long.

...Down with Spammers! :D